The Herbicides Market deals with the development and manufacture of chemicals which are primarily utilized to eliminate or control plants which are unnecessary during cultivation. Herbicide products make sure that the main crop is not harmed in any way.
The most popular product currently being produced by the Herbicides Market is the glyphosate. A herbicide, also known as an agricultural weed killer, is widely used in row-crop farming for the purpose of enhancing crop productivity through the elimination of other types of vegetation. Glyphosate products have also been known to be applied to crops in order to boost harvesting.
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Herbicides Market:
In recent years, one of the biggest applications for herbicide products has been effective forest management. As trees get cut down for various purposes, organic herbicides are applied to certain areas which have already been logged so that they are ready for replantation. Agricultural herbicides are a common sight in urban areas too as relatively well-off people use them to make sure that lawns and parks can be controlled easily. Yet another growing application is the one where herbicides are added to water bodies to eliminate weeds of aquatic nature. Such varieties impede the flow of water for irrigation or industrial purposes.
Request Sample Brochure @ http://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=15124
The Herbicides Market considers the primary growth drivers to be a few factors like: a growing population requiring greater yields per hectare; minimal or no harmful impact of herbicide products on crops; and no side-effects of organic herbicide usage on the environment. Currently, North America dominated the Herbicides Market due to greater awareness among farmers and easy availability of organic herbicides. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific is expected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Herbicides Market:
According to IndustryARC findings, the Herbicides Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of –
Inquiry Before Buying @ http://industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=15124
- Type: Synthetic Herbicides (Glyphosphate, Atrazine, Acetochlor, Paraquat), Bio-Herbicides and Others.
- Crop Type: Cereals & Grains, Oil seeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables and Cotton.
- Non-Crop Based: Turf & Ornamentals based and Others.
- Mechanism of Action: Accase Inhibitors, Als Inhibitors, Epsps Inhibitiors, Synthetic Auxins and Photosystem Inhibitors.
- Molecular Structure: Organic Compounds and Inorganic Compounds.
- Mobility: Contact and Systemic.
- Method of Application: Foliage- Active Herbicides and Soil- Active Herbicides.
- Mode of Action: Selective Herbicides and Non-Selective Herbicides.
- Time of Application: Pre-Plant Incorporated, Pre-Emergent and Post-Emergent.
- Geographical Location: Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Some of the key players involved in the Herbicides Market according to IndustryARC are as follows:
- Zhejiang Heben Pesticide & Chemicals Co Ltd
- Nufarm Limited
- Platform Specialty Products
- Potash Corp. Sas Inc.
- Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd